Are you a Lower School parent wondering what lies ahead for your child in the Middle School years? If so, we invite you to attend a Middle School Preview morning to learn more about the program and see it in action.
Available Dates: Thursday, November 14 or Thursday, December 12
Time: 8:30am – 10:30am
During the morning hosted by Middle School Head Jay Briar you will:
- Learn what makes Middle School unique (and what remains consistent)
- Sit in on classes to preview the content and types of learning students engage in
- Hear from current students, alumni and alumni parents about their experiences
- Gain insight into the developmental needs you can expect from your children at these ages
- Ask questions to learn more
If you are interested in attending, please RSVP.