Our After-School Program
Sheridan’s After-School Program mirrors the school’s child-centered philosophy. Children are encouraged to make their own choices, to be creative, and to pursue their individual interests. Different activities are offered each day. Our main program, Ex-Club, is a daily program that features art projects, games, a Study Hall, Enrichment Classes, an Instrumental Program, and Full & Half-Day Programs on many days when school is closed.
Rates and Payment Options
Families will be billed directly through Sheridan’s TADS billing system. You can select an hourly payment option or a semester payment option on our registration page. Below are the 17-18 school year rates for After-School care:
- Ex-Club Fall Semester: $2,210
- Ex-Club Spring Semester: $3,569
- Ex-Club Hourly Rate: $14.50 (rounded to the nearest 15th minute)
- Unregistered Student Hourly Rate: $17.50
- Failure to Sign Out Fee: $20
- Late Pick-up Fee: $1.50/minute
How To Reach After-School Staff
Beginning at 2:30 each day, After-School staff can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-507-7723.