Vaccine Clinic Registration
Friday, November 12
2:00 pm — 6:30 pm
Welcome to Sheridan School and the registration for our upcoming vaccine clinic for children ages 5-11. We are pleased to be able to offer a small number of spots to our neighbors and friends.
The link below will take you to the registration form and show you the available times. Spaces are first-come, first-served until all of the open times are filled.
If you do not see an open time, we encourage you to check back periodically as spaces may open up if families are able to obtain the vaccine earlier at an alternate location and cancel their spots at Sheridan.
Important details to know about the clinic are:
- Date/time: The clinic will take place between 2pm-6:30pm on Friday, November 12th.
- Eligibility: The clinic is open to children who are between the ages of 5-11.
- Parent/caregiver needed: A parent or caregiver must be present for a child to receive the vaccine.
- One space per child: The timeslots are PER CHILD; if you have multiple children participating, please be sure to sign each child up for their own time slot.
- Time needed: When selecting your timeslot, please remember your child will need to stay for 15 minutes after the vaccine is given for monitoring.
- What to bring: You will need to bring your child’s insurance card, your ID and a completed consent form with you to the clinic. The consent form is linked below and also can be found in the signup form. Please print the consent form, complete it and bring it with you on 11/12.
- Cost: There is no charge for the vaccine.
- Provider: Safeway Pharmacy is the clinic provider.
- Second dose: We will host a clinic for the second dose on Friday, December 3rd. A similar signup process will take place closer to that date.
If you have any questions, please contact Sheridan’s school nurse, Caroline Gates, at firstname.lastname@example.org.